The interior design company develops and builds communication projects worldwide. They are specialized in interior design, brand experiences, exhibitions, museums and global events. Each project brings a new challenge and excellent customer service is always taken into account. Delivering quality while thinking in terms of solutions is a high priority for the interior design company. They are currently working in Germany, Denmark, France and Benelux and in the future they will be working in the Middle East, the United Kingdom and Greece as well. For example, they create virtual residential areas in Athens, interiors for the Holland Heineken House and stands for the Monaco Yacht Show.
As an assembly worker, you bear the responsibility of bringing interior projects to reality. Preparations are taken care of in the workshop. After the preparations and production are done, you will assemble the interiors on location at home or abroad. A high sense of responsibility comes in handy in this position. You are expected to be able to communicate and cooperate well, because the work is done both independently and as part of a team. Do you have an eye for detail, do you know how to get things done and do you always deliver top quality? Then this function suits you.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have a relevant MBO-level degree, such as furniture maker or interior designer;
- You have experience in building interiors;
- You can read and work from drawings;
- You go to extremes to satisfy the customer;
- You are preferably in possession of a drivers license B;
- You work in an organized and structured manner;
- You think in solutions and are stress resistant;
- You have a technical mind.
- Good salary depending on your experience and education;
- An internationally successful company with beautiful projects;
- More than enough challenge and variation;
- A company with future perspectives;
- Space for professional and personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: email@example.com