You will be working at a large and international ship interior design company. They realize the most beautiful and luxurious sailing and motor yachts. All projects are custom made for national and international customers. The team consists of 300 professionals who work in the (modern) workshop every day with great passion and pleasure. Within the team, innovation, quality and professionalism are paramount in the delivery of the projects.
As an assembly worker you ensure that the wishes of the client are transformed into reality. For this, a good sense of cooperation is important, but you must also be able to carry out the work independently. You bear the responsibility of assembling the various decks. Within the function, it is important that you have good knowledge of crafts and materials and delivering a beautiful end result is what matters most to you. You are the business card of the company, for which you must be customer friendly and representative.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have experience in interior building;
- You are physically in good shape;
- You think in solutions;
- You are familiar with different hand tools;
- You can work well independently and in a team;
- You are driven to deliver quality.
- Room for personal development;
- Appreciation for your contribution;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Participation in unique and high quality projects.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]