The interior construction company started with the construction and transportation of large custom-built yachts in 2005. They produce the most beautiful and luxurious motor yachts that have a maximum length of no less than 120 meters. It is originally a family business and that can still be seen in the way the large custom-built yachts are produced. Whether it concerns complete interiors or dusting wall and ceiling paneling – this team can get anything done! The team consists of around 300 skilled workers who work in the workplace every day with great passion and pleasure.
The shipbuilding company is looking for a carpenter for the luxury exteriors of the superyachts. It is required that you have a lot of experience as a carpenter or exterior builder and it would be best if you have experience in luxury yacht building. During your work you will be involved in making luxury ceilings, teak railings, steps, decks and outdoor furniture and furnishing interior spaces such as the tender garage. You get to choose your own materials, working methods and tools. Each working day is different from the other thanks to the wide range of different projects, so this is a very varied job.
- You live inside the EU;
- You are in possession of a European passport;
- You have completed at least a relevant MBO-level 3 education, such as furniture maker or carpenter;
- You can read and work from drawings and diagrams;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have professional knowledge and a good work mentality;
- You can work well together and independently;
- You are eager to learn and have a critical attitude;
- You are a perfectionist and you work accurately down to the smallest detail.
- Working in a pleasant and driven team;
- Opportunities for growth and personal development;
- A varied and challenging job;
- Great activities such as events and weekly bootcamps;
- Travel allowance, pension plan and 27 vacation days you do not even want to use up;
- Beautiful craftmanship.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]