The installation company is a friendly, informal and no-nonsense company. They specialize in sustainable solutions in the field of living and working climate. They are therefore in the top 10 of Dutch installation companies. With 1,800 experienced professionals, they sell central heating boilers, heat pumps, solar panels, service subscriptions and ventilation solutions to both individuals and companies. Within the company everything is always well organized; they have good materials and tools and provide a nice company structure to work in.
As an installation technician, you will be responsible for assembling and installing various installations in homes, such as built-in cisterns, underfloor heating, heat pumps, sewer systems, bathroom components, radiators and heating technologies. You perform the work together with your colleagues to install these installations in a professional and efficient manner. It is important that you know how to apply the right techniques and how to solve problems quickly and efficiently. You work on different projects and every day is different, which makes for fun variety.
- You love the big M (not McDonalds, we mean Motivation);
- The sky is the limit – you want to continuously develop yourself within the wonderful profession;
- You own and may legally drive a car😉. No driving license? Then we’ll see if you can ride along to the job;
- You know the difference between a nail and a screw (hard requirement);
- You like working with hand and machine tools;
- Do you like engineering? Then you are definitely a good fit here!;
- Experience in construction and engineering is not directly required, it does help (and saves in salary).
- Starters are therefore also invited to respond, we can teach you the work!
- Working with the finest and most modern machines and materials;
- A salary from €2400,- to €3800,- per month;
- A set of vacation days that you don’t want to use up anyway;
- Weekly or 4-weekly pay;
- A direct contract with the installation company or a 1st contract through BaanMeesters;
- Brand new company vans to drive;
- Advancement opportunities, development opportunities, you name it, we got it;
- A cozy team consisting of trade ‘geeks’, fighting together for a piece of craftsmanship.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437030. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]