The installation company specializes in sustainable solutions in the field of living and working climate. They are therefore in the top 10 of Dutch installation companies. With 1,800 experienced professionals in house, they sell central heating boilers, heat pumps, solar panels, service subscriptions and ventilation solutions to both individuals and companies. Within the company everything is always well organized; they have good materials and tools and provide a nice company structure to work in. This is a cozy, informal and no-nonsense company.
As a mechanic, you will work on a variety of projects and every day is different, which makes for a fun variety. You will be responsible for assembling and installing various installations in homes, such as built-in cisterns, floor heating, heat pumps, sewer systems, bathroom components, radiators and heating technologies. You perform the work together with your colleagues to install these installations in a professional and efficient manner. It is important that you know how to apply proper techniques and how to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- You own and may legally drive a car 😉. No driver’s license? Then we’ll see if you can ride along to the job;
- Do you like technology? Then you’re definitely in the right place here!;
- The sky is the limit – you want to keep developing yourself within this wonderful profession;
- You like working with hand and machine tools;
- You like the big M (not McDonalds, we mean Motivation);
- You know the difference between a nail and a screw (hard requirement);
- Experience in construction and engineering is not directly required, it does help (and saves in salary).
- Starters are therefore also invited to respond, we can teach you the work!
- A direct contract with the installation company or a 1st contract through BaanMeesters;
- A set of vacation days you don’t want to use up anyway;
- Weekly or 4-weekly pay;
- A salary of €2400,- to €3850,- per month;
- Brand new company vans to drive;
- Working with the finest and most modern machines and materials;
- Growth opportunities, development opportunities, you name it, we got it;
- A cozy team consisting of trade ‘geeks’, fighting together for a piece of craftsmanship.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437030. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: [email protected]