Yacht Interior Builder
The interior construction company started with the construction and transportation of large custom-built yachts in 2005. They produce the most beautiful and luxurious motor yachts that have a maximum length of no less than 120 meters. It is originally a family business and that can still be seen in the way the large custom-built yachts are produced. Whether it concerns complete interiors or dusting wall and ceiling paneling – this team can get anything done! The team consists of around 300 skilled workers who work in the workplace every day with great passion and pleasure.
As a yacht interior builder, you will collaborate on the most luxurious yachts. You will be involved in the creation of luxury panelling and the realization of interiors and furniture. Your tasks consist of reading schematic drawings, measuring the parts to be manufactured, taking precautions (safety aspects, personal protection equipment), assembling parts on board, and monitoring the quality. You will mainly be found in the well-equipped workplace. Here you will be working with exclusive types of wood (solid/veneer/HPL). A few years of experience in interior construction is a must.
- You have completed at least a MBO-level 3 education in the direction of interior construction;
- You have several years of experience as a (yacht) interior builder;
- You have an affinity with the luxury yacht building sector;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are willing to supervise students if necessary.
- Market conform salary according to the furniture industry collective agreement;
- Inspiring work environment;
- Working for a leading company;
- Pension plan, travel allowance and 27 vacation days;
- Exclusive craftsmanship;
- Lots of room for personal development.
More information about this vacancy is available at mr. Erwin Borghuis on number 0341-437031. Are you interested in this job? Then we would like to receive your personal information, preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org